The packedge mentioned in the special program brochure is leading.
Generally our programs in Thailand are including:
- Intake conversation (by Skype).
- The chosen programm.
- Accommodation / Lodging & breakfast (most of our programs at The Pavana Chiang Mai Resort).
- Our focus and dedication, from a point of involvement with you, for and in your temporary new environment.
- Personal supportive hosting.
- Use of materials and consumables for the programs/courses.
- Use of all facilities and required workspaces on and in the complex to support the personal effects intended by you.
- Transport between Chiang Mai (city or international airport) to and back from the Captijn Insight location.
- All the necessary local transportation as mentioned in the program.
- Entrance fees
Not included to the program (on individual basis, depending on the program (program is leading)):
- Transport from your home to your airport of departure (vice versa).
- Return ticket(s) to Chiang Mai international Airport, Thailand.
- A travel/cancellation insurance.
- Costs for your stay (lunch, dinner, drinks (basic drinking water free available at our location) and personal expenditures.
- Any personal required vaccinations.
- Any personal expenses including those in leisure. Personal expenses. Personal care such as massage, yoga, sauna, whirlpool, etc.. Rent of a bicycle, scooter or car. Filling in and maintenance of a possible free day in the program.